Veritas Advisory Consultant in Bangkok, Thailand
This is APJ position and field delivery role to deliver consulting service to Veritas's enterprise customers across Asia, The consultant will provide Information Governance / Disaster Recovery / Compliance advisory services primarily to our enterprise customers as a trusted advisor, helping them to identify AS-IS postures of Information Management to develop Information and Infrastructure strategy, process and policies.
This job requires international travel across Asia up to 40%, but mainly the consultant will focus on Thailand.
The primary responsibilities of the role include:
Engaging with enterprise customers to understand their current challenges of Information Governance, Disaster Recovery, compliance and Data Protection.
Work independently to support and develop new advisory consulting opportunities
Providing comprehensive advices on Information Governance and Disaster Recovery, compliance issues and strategy to key customers across Asia.
Delivering Information Governance and Disaster Recovery, compliance advisory services such as assessment and development of strategy, process and policies.
- Strong technical background in comprehensive Information Governance and High Availability products, such as Email & File archiving, file analysis, E-discovery and Storage technology.
- Excellent ability to build Information Lifecycle Management policy and process documents such as retention policy, information classification policy and tired storage policy.
- Expertise in Information Governance and Disaster Recovery process and strategy
- Expertise in overall IT infrastructure strategy and Cloud
- Excellent documentation & writing skill in Thai and English
- Native Thai speaker and Fluent in English (speaking and writing).
Experience and knowledges in the following will be advantages.
- Knowledge in Privacy law, GDPR and Data Protection Regulations will be an advantage.
- Experience in Big Data, Business intelligence and Data Quality will be an advantage.
- Experience in Information Security and Data Protection will be an advantage.
- Degree educated with preference for MSc in Computer Science.
Working at Veritas
Nearly 90% of Fortune 500 companies already use Veritas core solutions and these solutions catalogue the 1.5% of target rich data today. Veritas helps customers transform their data into information, and those insights into competitive advantage.
At Veritas, you will enjoy an open, flexible, and supportive environment which lets you bring your ideas to life. Our commitment to development and diversity sparks innovation.
If impact, innovation and a winning culture are important to you, consider a career at Veritas.
We Embrace Diversity
Diversity in thought, perspective, experience and life is a vital part of our culture. It is this culture, that allows us to innovate, solve problems and succeed.
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance (FCO), we will also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records.
EEO is the Law. Applicants and employees of Veritas Technologies LLC are protected under Federal law from discrimination. Click here to find out more.
Veritas will respond to requests for reasonable accommodations to assist you in applying for positions at Veritas, or to submit a resume. If you need to request an accommodation, please contact our HR Helpdesk by email at AskHR@Veritas.com .