Ingersoll Rand Accountant (AP & AR) in Central Singapore, Singapore
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car® , Ingersoll Rand® , Thermo King® , Trane® , American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.com .
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
Overall in charge of Accounts Payable (AP) & Accounts Receivable (AR) finance function.
- Perform intercompany and 3rdparties AP function, verify transfer price & review taxes, match purchase invoice, offset interco GRN accrual, create manual interco AP invoices
- Monthly payment preparation and communication with all suppliers. Respond inquiries, reconciliation record transaction with all Strategic Business Units and factories
- Ensuring traveling & operating expenses are update-to-date & correct accounting coding
- Month end AP closing, to make sure all AP transaction are in order, reconcile subledger with GL, clear out of balance with factories
- Customer AR billing, review taxes. Daily check all auto email AR invoices and settle customer disputes, if any
- Review weekly aging report & communication with all customers. Monitor cash application function, to make sure cash collection and processes are in order and make payment to vendor
- Month end AR closing, to make sure all AR transaction are in order, reconcile subledger with GL and clear out of balance with customers
- Min Higher Diploma/Diploma in Finance/Accountancy
- Minimum 3 to 5 years’ of experience in trade Finance or Operation function, preferable in Manufacturing or Construction industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and ERP System, knowledge and experience in Oracle system will be added advantage
- Strong conflict and issue resolution skills
- Strong leadership skills (Committed to Excellence)
- Good communications, interpersonal skills, a hands-on person with initiative, detailed and well organized
- Able to work independent as well as in a team
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: Central Singapore-Singapore
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Apr 25, 2017, 7:55:24 PM