Ingersoll Rand Record-to-Report Business Systems Analyst in Central Singapore, Singapore
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car® , Ingersoll Rand® , Thermo King® , Trane® , American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.com .
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
Record-to-Report Business Systems Analyst. Position reports to the RTR COA & GL Systems Manager
- Address Remedy tickets for internal customer issues in PeopleSoft GL, Oracle GL (R12 & 11i), MAPICS GL, General Ledger Reconciliation Tool (GRT), Data Warehouse, Actuate, Oracle BI and the Hyperion Suite; identity source of issue, problem solve and perform fixes were necessary, collaborate with Oracle Center of Excellence (COE) and Hyperion Systems Team, communicate with end users.
- Perform maintenance and processes in GRT, Hyperion FDMEE, Data Warehouse, Chart of Accounts, Mappings, Allocations and General Ledger.
- Support and Perform Month-End close activities during the close process.
- Document, execute and provide guidance on RTR processes, standard work and policies.
- Review and provide GAAP compliant requirements for sub-ledger configurations and set-ups in relation to the accounting strings generated.
- Support External and Internal Audit requests for Data and Process Confirmations.
- Generate, coordinate and perform test cases and related activities during upgrades, deployments and patches.
- Generate Requirements, and perform Testing and Validation of Change Requests and Sub-Ledger Accounting (SLA) Rules.
- Requirements Documentation, Development and Testing of Cross-Validation Rules (CVRS).
- Document and Perform End-User training on various RTR functions.
- Bachelor's degree in business, accounting, finance, information systems or related discipline required.
- Master’s Degree in Accounting or Information Systems or Related Preferred.
- General Ledger (Oracle R12, 11i, PeopleSoft, SAP or Other ERP) Systems Knowledge Required.
- Accounting Principles and Accounting Data Flow Knowledge Required.
- GAAP, Tax, Advanced Accounting Principles and Compliance Expertise Preferred.
- General Ledger and Chart of Accounts Configurations and Maintenance Knowledge Preferred.
- Sub-Ledger Accounting Configurations & Functionality, Sub-Ledger Accounting (SLA), General Ledger Integrations and Master Data Configuration Knowledge Preferred.
- Oracle Database, SQL/PLSQL Development, TOAD/SQL Developer Knowledge Preferred.
- Hyperion Products (HFM, Essbase Cubes, FDM, FDMEE) Knowledge Preferred.
- Data Flow, Systems and Process Mapping Knowledge Preferred.
- Must be able to adapt to change in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Industry experience in Manufacturing, Distribution, Construction or Sales preferred.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule with occasional nights/weekends and on-call support 1-2 days a month required.
- Project management skills preferred.
- Up to 10% Travel.
Strong PC skills required: Microsoft Office Suite.
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: Central Singapore-Singapore
Other Locations: India
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Jul 17, 2017, 11:30:22 PM