DuPont Consultant in Nucleos, Singapore
Consultant (Job Number: 014793W-01)
Work as part of aDuPont Sustainable Solutions (DSS) Team, led by the BDM / PM to devise clientstrategy and orchestrate interactions.Contribute ideas to the Team's development of solution design anddelivery plan.
Lead with limitedsupervision client fulfillment on small projects where a PM is not assigned oron work streams within larger projects.
With limitedsupervision perform analyses of client business challenges and formulatehypothesis and draft recommendations for solutions to those challengesthroughout the engagement lifecycle (pre-sale, delivery and follow-onselling). This includes quantitativeanalysis regarding injury sources, root causes, relationships among jobfunctions, longevity, past injury history and current injury data.
With limitedsupervision analyze costs and associated benefits and build business case forclient change.
With limitedsupervision develop presentations and documents, at professional standards ofexcellence, for immediate client use in documenting and executing revisedbusiness processes.
Lead clientworkshops in specific areas that include: establishing a safety culture,implementing safety management systems, process analysis, quantitativeanalysis, ergonomics, contractor safety and leadership, etc.
Engage withmultiple clients, in various stages of delivery, simultaneously.
Build and maintain client relationships so as toidentify follow on sales opportunities for DSS
· BS Engineering or similar degree, MBA preferred
· Experience in an external consulting role and/or DuPont experience in congruent areas preferred• Five and above years of professional work experience with at least five years operations experience and two years consulting experience (preferably) including direct supervisory responsibility or team leadership
· Management in a variety of industries considered including: light and heavy manufacturing, oil and gas, utilities, construction and transportation.
· High intensity, highly adaptable with ability to tolerate ambiguous, unstructured environments; derive satisfaction from creating orderly environment
· Ability and willingness to sustain high intensity for extended periods (e.g., overnight turn-around).
Willingness to travel up to 50% - 70% in support of client engagement
Primary Location: APAC-Singapore-Nucleos-AP-SG-Nucleos
Organization: Sustainable Solutions
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Experienced
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information. For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster.