Dell Presales Manager - SEA (Isilon) in REMOTE/FIELD/SATELLITE OFFICE, Singapore
The Isilon SE Manager role is a dynamic position within the Unstructured Storage division of Dell EMC that provides leadership to a team of Isilon Specialist Presales resources who are focused on driving opportunities in Isilon Scale-Out NAS and ECS Object environments.
Successful candidates in this role: maintain close alignment with the Isilon Presales Theatre Lead to ensure consistency in Isilon GTM programs and Isilon Specialist SE development. As a business partner with sales management, manages the organizational effectiveness, efficiency, and alignment of all technical resources to exceed all assigned product revenue goals. Provides advice and counsel to sales management in the effective use and deployment of technical resources. Effectively able to articulate externally and internally our Isilon and broader Dell EMC GTM strategy.
Additionally, this role requires the candidate to maintain close alignment with core presales leadership, core sales leadership, Isilon sales and sales leadership, the entire technical support organization, Services Delivery management, and other management functions. Effectively articulates externally and internally on EMC GTM strategy
Areas of Responsibility
· Manages all activities of the Isilon pre-sales resources.
· Inspects account penetration strategies including account specific product and service sales plans for all accounts.
· Uses knowledge of competitive solutions to help the sales and technical organizations design the optimal product solution
· Develops business networks across the organization and customer base in support of sales
· Executes Isilon BU programs and initiatives
· Develops, inspects and manages Individual Development Plans for each team member
· Recruit, retain and lead an industry leading SE team
· Internally qualifies sales opportunities to ensure we have met the customers stated objectives (Do we have the technical win)
· Directs the Support organization on escalations and follow through until successfully resolved.
· Possesses strong, detailed product/technology/industry knowledge.
· Knowledge of job associated software and applications.
· Maintains strong understanding of the competitive landscape within the respective territory.
· Previous experience with NAS and/or Scale- Out storage technologies
· Demonstrated ability to lead, motivate and direct a workgroup.
· Demonstrated ability to lead the team in year-long initiatives.
· Possesses strong product/technology/industry knowledge.
· Proficiency in hardware, software and/or operating systems environments.
· Results driven.
· Ability to travel within the assigned territory area regularly
Organization: Commercial Sales
Title: Presales Manager - SEA (Isilon)
Location: AP-SG-Remote/Field/Satellite Office
Requisition ID: 17000TFC