Teradyne Senior User Test Engineer in Science Park, Singapore
Duties & Responsibilities:
This role is equal parts validation and verification. It will involve validating that new software products deliver the intended value to our customers. Equally important, it will also verify the new products' functionality and performance to ensure there are no defects.
. Develop characterization and production test programs on Teradyne platforms; collect data, perform results correlation and analyze problems.
· DIB design and vendor management.
.Work with engineering teams to understand new product specifications and applications and develop corresponding test programs for verification.
· Discover and report software & hardware defects that impact device test.
· Build staffing for test projects from multiple functions and effectively lead teams
Regular Full Time
Position Subject to ITAR controls:
Basic Qualifications, Experience, Skills & Education Required:
· Has experience bringing up a customer's new device on Teradyne platforms and getting it to production
. Strong team player with good interpersonal and problem solving skills
· Working closely with internal team as they work thru all the early defects in a new product
· Communication skills would be important due to likely reporting of progress to both the project team and to engineering senior management
· Frequent traveling is needed
. Prior programming experience on Teradyne or any other semi-conductor ATE platform is required
Senior User Test Engineer
Relocation Available (Some relocation assistance has been approved for this role):
Singapore - Science Park - Singapore
The above listed position may involve access to export controlled technology and may be subject to export licensing requirements prior to employment.
ATTENTION APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES: If you’re unable to access our on-line application due to a disability you may visit one of our locations or our Corporate Office at 600 Riverpark Drive, North Reading, MA and request a paper application form. In addition, you may also contact the HR Service Center at 978-370- 3041 or contact them at HR.Service.Center@teradyne.com for additional assistance.
Teradyne is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.