Turner Broadcasting Account Executive in Singapore, Singapore
Posting Job Title Account Executive
Time Warner Division Turner
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Area of Interest Ad Sales
Singapore - Singapore
Position Type Full Time
Posting Job Description
Based in Singapore, the Account Executive will work with the Account Manager on generating profitable sales revenues for CNN International TV, Digital & Mobile products and services, from local, regional and international businesses. Role:
- The Account Executive will: o Deliver and be accountable for the sales revenue target for Singapore, working alongside the Account Manager, for both TV and Digital.
-Have a clear understanding of CNN International and CNN.com products and present them to the set of clients and agencies as defined from time-to-time. o Have proficiency in making presentations and proposals.
-Proactively identify and pursue smaller business opportunities with new and existing clients and agencies in the Digital space. -Develop strong relationships with agency/client management.
-Provide timely and accurate reports and forecasts to the Account Manager on current revenue and the sales pipeline.
-Raise the profile of CNN and the sales team in the market by sharing successes and delivering value propositions that inspire confidence.
- Business Planning o Assist the Account Manager
-Create strategic and operational sales plans for the market by providing information on new business potential and growth activities for existing customers.
-Develop the sales plan for the client set detailing the pipeline for each individual product.
-Gather market information and intelligence to identify future growth areas.
-Partner with various internal groups to develop Account Plans for key agencies/clients.
-Liaise with International Ad Sales Operations, Marketing, Editorial & Design (CREATE) team to bring the best solutions for the clients including an understanding of Sponsorship offerings, and interaction with commercial production for associated materials.
-Work closely with the International Sales Operations team for TV and online to manage the smooth booking, running and optimization of campaigns to meet customer expectations.
-Provide post-campaign summary reports and presentations for the sales process and third party reps to furnish to their clients and media agencies.
-Verify & process invoices with accounting services team on billing & payment issues throughout the sales process.
-With the Account Manager, maintain the regional database so it is always up to date.
- Execution & Results & Achieve the revenue target for all products.
-Develop market confidence by delivering on commitments and exceeding customer expectations.
-Provide accurate and timely weekly/monthly sales forecasts on a rolling 3 month basis and provide updates on accounts by product line.
-To produce and disseminate new advertising packages and sponsorship proposals.
-To assist marketing in events planned and organized for customers.
- Developing Professional Capability
-Attend relevant conferences, seminars and other industry events to develop knowledge and network within the online / media industry.
-Keep up to date with trends and developments in the media industry to gain early insights into new business opportunities.
-Continuously evolve personal and professional capability in line with business needs.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, and/or 3-5 years of experiences in media sales
- Possess strong communication skill with all levels of management-internal and external in English
- Proficient with Microsoft office applications, specifically Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook (Emails and Calendar)
- Experience in Media Industry and platforms, possessing interest and knowledge across TV and Digital advertising media.
-Understanding of News Broadcasting Sales a plus.
- Strong Account and Opportunity Management techniques, along with consultative selling & negotiation skills
- Excellent attention to detail and fast learner, with strong administrative and organization skills. A positive, can-do attitude and a desire to succeed.
- A team player who can support and cover other team members in a proactive manner.
- Ability to multi-task and work on a deadline, prioritizing workloads according to different criteria
- Motivated to perform in a fast-paced highly changing marketplace and be driven to meet and exceed the team's expectations/demands.
- Willing to travel as and when required to.
- Immediate availability is preferred
We offer a rewarding career and attractive remuneration package. Interested candidates, please send full curriculum vitae & portfolio (samples of writing/artwork) with details ofcurrent and expected salaryby emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications may be considered for other suitable positions within the Time Warner Group.
All applications will be retained for a maximum period of one year. Turner International Asia Pacific Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer A TimeWarner Company