Amazon.com Account Manager in Singapore, Singapore
Amazon is seeking a dynamic and motivated Account Manager in Singapore for the Amazon Global Selling business. The Account Manager will be responsible for marketing Amazon’s global marketplaces solutions such as Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) and Sponsored Products to new and existing Amazon Sellers from South East Asia region to further grow their business on Amazon. The Account Manager will be chartered with responsibilities to identify and manage a portfolio of Sellers comprised of a mix of both high value and transactional Global Sellers. The primary goal of this role is to help these Sellers to grow their business on Amazon by adopting scalable solutions like FBA while fully leveraging key marketing tools such as Sponsored Products.
The ideal candidate will also be in charge of projects to support the Amazon Global Selling business in meeting its account acquisition and output goals. Specifically, this individual will be responsible for identifying and building relationships with key influencers and decision-makers within the senior management and executive teams of managed accounts, along with internal stakeholders and cross-functional teams to assist in creating compelling Amazon solutions that meet and exceed customer requirements.
Background on Amazon Global Selling: The Marketplace or “Selling on Amazon” business exists in 11 countries and exceeds 40% of total Amazon unit sales and growing. Each year, tens of thousands of businesses join the marketplace adding millions of new products. Amazon’s vision is to offer the earth’s largest product selection and lowest prices for our customers. One way we deliver on this vision is by marketing to local country Sellers to persuade them to launch their products onto the platform thereby maximizing the quantity of items that they list while ensuring the highest quality of product images and information.
Core responsibilities for this role include:
· Develop FBA recruitment strategy by analyzing the data and defining FBA value proposition. Identify, qualify, market and cultivate Existing Amazon Seller’s commitment to the FBA program.
· Identify, recruit and support sellers of various to adapt Amazon features and services on aggressive growth plans.
· Review and monitor performance and sales of Amazon's sellers in order to provide them with consulting advice to grow their business.
· Feedback to other teams within Amazon worldwide lessons learned during project implementation and post-live support phases.
· Analyze customer data and make recommendations to the Amazon Global Selling business.
· Implement and track metrics for recording the success and quality of the sellers. Use these metrics to guide your work and uncover hidden areas of opportunity.
· Understand and utilize Salesforce.com CRM tools to track all pertinent account information and status of prospective Sellers as well as respond to business forecasts as communicated by the Global Selling business.
· Develop a thorough understanding of the e-commerce industry and competitive environment including knowledge of competitive product offerings and international markets.
· Prioritize and complete additional projects while continuing to market the Amazon Global Selling business to prospective new Sellers such as mentorship, competitive analysis, and marketplace analysis.
· Meet or exceed operational metrics for managed accounts.
· Ability to prioritize across multiple opportunities concurrently and strategically.
· Create and articulate compelling value propositions around the Global Selling product to Sellers.
· Develop a clear understanding of the Selling on Amazon products along with the features and functionalities.
· Support internal partners in driving change, removing roadblocks and increasing participation by local Sellers with respect to the Amazon Global Selling business
· Prior experience in sales or account management role, preferably in the eCommerce, retail technology, or software industries
· BA/BS degree preferred
· Demonstrated success in exceeding marketing targets using a consultative, solutions-focused approach
· Exceptional communication and presentation skills
· Experience in marketing nascent products/services in new geographies
· Highly analytical with the ability to manipulate data
· Ability to work in fast-paced environment and deal with ambiguity
· Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
· Proven ability to influence others
· Track record of successfully scaling business campaigns
· Global e-commerce experience
· Fluent in Thai or Vietnamese preferred
· Experience using analytical, marketing, and productivity tools including Oracle Business Intelligence, Salesforce or other CRM tools, Microsoft OneNote, and Microsoft SharePoint.
· HTML and/or SQL skills highly desirable
AMZR Req ID: 504125
External Company URL: www.amazon.com