Dell Account Service Senior Manager in Singapore, Singapore
Join the fastest growing SAN Company in the world! Dell EMC, a leading provider of enterprise-class network storage solutions, is seeking an EnterpriseSystems Analyst manager who will work with the customer to ensure their Storage Center is operating properly and efficiently, as well as, ensuring the customer has the knowledge needed to use the Storage Center to its full potential. This position will provide customers best practices for the Storage Center as well as answer questions and provide technical guidance around the Storage Center and their data center environment. They will establish regular communications with customers, which include the delivery of regular reports and guidance to use the information for all assigned accounts. Regular on-site visits will be made as well. Travel on short notice and overnight stay is a possibility with this position.
· Proactively review assigned Customer systems to verify for proper use of purchased features, potential issues, efficiencies, and improvements
· Complete monthly reporting for each assigned account and review each report with the client
· Conduct onsite Health Checks of Customers Storage Center Environment
· Proactively engage customer requirements relating to product enhancements that would improve product serviceability and usability. Represent/present the customer requirement to the appropriate Engineering organization to ensure clear understanding and implementation of approved enhancements
· ESAs act as an escalation point for assigned accounts to help manage cases to ensure issues are recorded, tracked and resolved. Deliver frequent updates on the status of the case to the customer, Business Partner, sales or account team as needed. Ensure consistent fault isolation and root cause analysis.
· Enhance product knowledge through the review of technical documentation, assigned training courses and materials, marketing documents, OEM manuals, troubleshooting guides, etc.
· Bachelor's degree or a minimum 10 years equivalent experience
· Strong knowledge of SAN and Open Systems technologies
· Must have the ability to excel in a fast-paced, multi-call environment.
· Must have proven troubleshooting skills and the ability to analytically step through complex problems.
· Ability to effectively manage many different tasks simultaneously.
· Ability to communicate effectively via telephone, email, and in person, with both . technical and non-technical personnel
· Knowledge of Fiber Channel, FC-IP, TCP/IP and Routers/Switches preferred.
· Experience with MS Exchange, Vmware, Linux, or Oracle a plus
Welcome to a work environment designed around you. One that cultivates broad thinking and drives innovation. At Dell, diversity and inclusion is key to everything we do – ensuring we meet the needs of our customers and team members around the globe. And with Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) and Connected Workplace programs, you can be sure your unique attributes and insights will be put to use – so we all can benefit from everything that makes you, you. Learn more about Dell and our commitment to diversity .
Job: *Account Client Management - Account Service Manager
Organization: *Global Services
Title: Account Service Senior Manager
Requisition ID: 17000JEY