Marriott Ambassador in Singapore, Singapore
Marriott International is the world s largest hotel company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. We believe a great career is a journey of discovery and exploration. So, we ask, where will your journey take you?
Marriott Ambassadors deliver extraordinary personal service by promptly and accurately responding to the inquiries of our most loyal guests via phone, mail, email and chat.
Ambassadors will anticipate guest, actively listen answer questions and resolve any issues in an efficient and effortless experience. As a dedicated contact for their guests, Ambassadors will be responsible for evaluating and analyzing each guest s needs and recommending tailored travel solutions that enhance their travel experience, deepening their loyalty to Marriott s products and services.
Using independent judgment, the Ambassador is expected to work on behalf of the guest to fulfill requests and resolve issues. Ambassadors receive calls, emails, faxes and other communications from high value customers and their representatives, hotel staff, and other associates.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree, with at least 1 year working experience in customer service
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel and email applications
- Willing to take shift duty including weekend and public holidays
- Good negotiation skills for liaising with our affiliations and guests
- Multi-task handling skills and can work under high pressure environment
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Requisition ID: 17001X5Z