NBC Universal Analyst, Audience Research & Analysis in Singapore, Singapore
Job Number 33772BR
Job Title Analyst, Audience Research & Analysis
Business Segment Global Distribution and International
Sub-Business International TVD
Posting Category Research
About Us NBCUniversal is a leader in providing entertainment programming to the US and international marketplaces. The International Television Distribution division is responsible for the international distribution of NBCUniversal product to all forms of linear and digital media. This includes distribution of current and library theatrical movies, direct-to-video movies, documentaries and specials, plus all forms of television product – scripted TV series, non-scripted TV series, mini-series, animation and TV movies.
Career Level Experienced
State/Province - -
The Audience Research & Analysis department is responsible for supporting NBCU’s international channels (Networks), content licensing (TVD) and Production (Studios) businesses with audience based quantitative and qualitative reporting, insight and strategic analysis in all international territories across all television platforms.
The Analyst will focus on cross-platform reporting, market based analysis and commercial support for NBCU’s content licensing and channels businesses.
• Provide audience data across several linear and digital platforms across Asia using various ratings systems/software
• Assist in creating engaging and client ready research-based sales materials to support both TVD and Networks.
• Analyze data and contribute insights and ideas into the presentation and interpretation of audience behaviors to be shared with management.
• Gather research and intelligence on competitive landscape, clients, digital, and programming trends within the designated markets.
• Prepare regular reports to support Networks and Distribution businesses.
• Help automate/simplify report generation process
• Reports directly to the Director of Research.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• A university degree and a minimum of 1-2 years media research experience, preferably with a content distributor/studio, broadcast or cable network, ad agency, internet company, digital service/platform or research firm.
• High proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint, including knowledge of advanced functions
• Competence with various research software/tools such as ITVR, Spredfast, Infosys, Evogenius is preferred.
• Familiarity with TV and digital research terminology and methodology is an added advantage
• Familiarity with evolving landscape as it relates to TV, media, entertainment and digital.
• Strong numeracy and analytical skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Detail-oriented with the ability to handle priorities and deadlines.
• A passion for television.
• Ability to read and write Chinese preferred
The responsibilities associated with this position are not limited to the above description and may be modified at any time by the Company.
We are an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. Clickto view the NBCUniversal Candidate Privacy Statement.