Amazon.com APAC BD Program Manager (Enterprise Programs) in Singapore, Singapore
Do you have a deep understanding of the enterprise market and enterprise customers? Would you like to develop, plan, and implement cross-functional programs that increase the adoption of the Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud platform? Would you like to be part of a team focused on enabling AWS’ success in the APAC region? We are looking for an experienced Program Manager in the APAC Business Development team to drive consolidation and governance of various sales acceleration and strategic programs across AWS.
As a Program Manager, your responsibilities include developing strategies and driving their implementation, building and effectively managing regular cadences across the region, tracking and assessing performance, and delivering results of the programs. This position requires collaborating with regional and global teams, and successfully influencing change and improvements across a large organization. The ideal candidate earns trust through performance and relationship building, has strong strategic planning skills and financial acumen, and has a deep analytical background. He/she will be able to think strategically about a fast-growing business while simultaneously using their analytical ability and insights to dive into the tactical details.
You must be comfortable working with cross functional global teams in dynamic organizations as most of the programs will have interdependencies with other teams within AWS. You must understand the APAC enterprise market as you will also localize global programs and roll them out in the region. The Program Manager must be experienced at driving adoption, and have creative and effective ideas for driving employee engagement towards contributing to the success of initiatives and programs.
The ideal candidate will:
Have an enterprise focused sales/business development and program management background that enables him/her to advise sales teams on leveraging the most appropriate strategy within their accounts.
Have 100-level technical depth and business experience to easily communicate the benefits of cloud computing and how to accelerate sales opportunity development
Have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and long-term about the needs of complex enterprise sales motions, and growing AWS business exponentially
Partner effectively with various groups within AWS (business development, partners, sales ops, industry, and services teams) to align sales programs with appropriate customers.
Effectively engage at all level of the sales organization (sales reps/managers/directors/VP) to evangelize available programs and how he or she can help accelerate sales opportunities and goal achievement.
Develop and manage communication materials and channels to educate sales teams and other cross-functional teams on the various enterprise programs.
Build dashboards and reporting tools to give the sales leaders and business development team insights into the metrics on program usage and ROI.
Create programmatic ways to get feedback from customers/sales reps on how AWS can improve specific programs to drive adoption.
This position is based in Singapore.
· 7+ years of sales program management, business development, or project management experience
· 3-5 years selling technology, preferably cloud, hosted and managed services in technology industry
· Solid business and financial acumen
· Strong analytical skills and demonstrated ability to turn detailed data analysis into useful strategic insights in order to drive customer adoption and make appropriate recommendations to the business
· Experience with, and detailed knowledge and insights related to cloud computing and IT
· Leadership qualities and strong verbal/written communication skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with key stakeholders
· Demonstrated ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations is key
· Enterprise sales/ business development experience
· Project/Program Management experience in Fortune 1000 and/or Global 2000 organizations
· Experience with cloud computing and or related fields (IT, software, etc)
· MBA or equivalent relevant business experience
· Self-directed and able to operate successfully in a lean and fast-paced organization
· Able to create a vision and organization structure that can scale quickly
· Well-versed in handling multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
· Strong organizational and excellent problem solving skills
AMZR Req ID: 533801
External Company URL: www.amazon.com