Autodesk Application Programmer/Analyst in Singapore, Singapore
Do what s next Would you like to Think Big! and outside the box, have your Voice heard and know that your contributions make Tremendous impact on results? Do you thrive in an environment where you are encouraged to make effective decisions by Analyzing Complex Problems and creating Scalable Simplified solutions which can have a direct impact on our results? If this sounds like you. Let s talk.
Life at Autodesk Innovative. Rewarding. Respectful. These are words we hear every day from employees about life at Autodesk. To empower our customer with technology that impacts the world, we start by empowering our employees to make a difference. We encourage employees to demonstrate their expertise, mentor the team, make effective decisions and be an order Shaper. Autodesk Employees are free to share opinions and know that they will be respectfully listened to.
As a global leader in 3D design, engineering, and entertainment software, Autodesk helps people imagine, design, and create a better world. Autodesk accelerates better design through an unparalleled depth of experience and a broad portfolio of software to give customers the power to solve their design, business, and environmental challenges. In addition to designers, architects, engineers, and media and entertainment professionals, Autodesk helps students, educators, and casual creators unlock their creative ideas through user-friendly applications. As Autodesk continues to transform as a Subscription Offering Product company, we are making investments to change business processes and modernize our Sales, Marketing and Support systems. As part of this effort, Autodesk is seeking a talented Software Engineer focused on enterprise applications developments along with experiences in data analytics, data transformation, database development and/or sales finance/operations processes and performance management. In this role, you will get an opportunity to contribute to the success of Autodesk s transition.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze and initiate configurations and other changes within the system per user business needs. Analyze existing programs or formulate logic for new systems, devise logic procedures, prepare flowcharting, perform coding, test/debug programs and roll out to business users.
- Help build application solutions to support Business transformation and processes. Those solutions include: SFDC, QlikView, Databases, Anaplan or other applications/system.
- Test solutions and ensure it meets specifications. Present and validate solution with user.
- Balance business requirements with technical feasibility and set expectations on new projects. Recommend changes in development, maintenance and system standards. Determine resources and timeline.
- (May) build interfaces between existing systems.
- Work with other technical team members to establish, maintain, build and release standards.
- Implement and follow standards and policies as defined by corporate and division senior management; escalate exceptions to direct manager or senior management staff.
- Responsible for maintaining stability of assigned application. Ensure systems are running efficiently for internal/external customer.
- Attend meetings as required with business, team members and business support team members to discuss issues and maintain relationships.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related subjects.
- Action oriented. Strong Analytical, Critical Thinking and Problem Solving skills; experience in both process and solution analysis & design.
- Strong customer service, communication, organizational and leadership skills.
- Maturity and ability to work independently in a dynamic project environment with aggressive deadlines.
- Experience with Salesforce.com configurations and development experience.
- Experience with SQL Query, data modeling, ETL Process, and database development tasks.
- Experience interfacing with the Business Stakeholders.
- Prior experience in an Agile/Scrum team will be a plus.
- Prior project experience in Software industry recommended.
- Experience with SQL or Qlikview will be a plus.
- Experience with Development Methodologies, Databases Platforms (Oracle/ SQLServer), including SQL Commands and Project Manager concepts.
- Experience working with large enterprise organization with Front/Back Office Applications like Oracle CRM, SAP R/3, Oracle, UCM, ODS).
Title: Application Programmer/Analyst
Requisition ID: 17WD24262