Amazon.com Big Data and Analytics Consultant in Singapore, Singapore
Are you an Big Data/Analytics specialist who can address the challenges of migrating systems and workloads to the public cloud? Are you skilled at helping customers and partners to address their Big Data/Analytics projects using cloud computing architectures? Do you want to learn the very latest in cloud web services technologies and apply them to some of the most interesting computing workloads in the world?
At AWS, we’re hiring highly technical Big Data/Analytics consultants to help our partners develop technical expertise and capacity, and to work with our partners on key customer engagements. Our Big Data/Analytics consultants will deliver architecture guidance, lead proof-of-concept projects, and conduct customer workshops. AWS consultants will collaborate with customers to address their Big Data/Analytics challenges, and implementing and migrating customer solutions and workloads onto AWS.
This role will specialize in all aspects of Big Data/Analytics using cloud web services in large scale computing environments.
· Expertise - Collaborate with AWS field sales, pre-sales, training and support teams to help partners and customers learn and use AWS services such as Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3), Amazon SimpleDB/RDS databases, AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM), etc.
· Solutions - Define and deliver on-site technical engagements with partners and customers. This includes participating in pre-sales on-site visits, understanding customer Big Data/Analytics requirements, and proposing and delivering packaged offerings, and delivering custom solution engagements.
· Delivery - Engagements include short on-site projects proving the use of AWS services to support new distributed computing solutions that often span private cloud and public cloud services. Engagements will include migration of existing applications and development of new applications using AWS cloud services.
· Insights - Work with AWS engineering, support and business teams to convey partner and customer feedback as input to AWS technology roadmaps.
Amazon aims to be the most customer centric company on earth. Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers critical applications for hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world.
· +3 years of experience in cloud
· 6+ years of experience with direct customer interaction
· 6+ years experience with Databases (SQL/NoSQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, MariaDB, PostgreSQL), Big Data open source tools (Hadoop, Spark), Big Data proprietary tools (Hortonworks, Claudera) programing experience (Python, R, Julia, Hive) BI tools (Tableau, Spotfire, Microstrategy, Cognos, etc).
· Business level command of English language, reading, writing and speaking.
· Extended travel to customer locations may be required to sell and deliver professional services as needed.
** For more information on Amazon Web Services, please visit http://aws.amazon.com)
Current, large scale project implementation experience required; Internet-related business models preferred
· Strong verbal and written communications skills and ability to lead effectively across organizations
· Proven experience with key vertical markets like Financial Sector, Telecom, and Utilities.
· MBA preferred
· Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
· Highly technical and analytical, possessing 7 or more years of IT implementation/consulting experience
· Implementation of AWS services in a distributed environments with Microsoft, IBM, Oracle, HP, SAP etc.
· BS level degree required, computer science, business or math background preferred.
· Deep understanding of cloud computing technologies and workload transition challenges
AMZR Req ID: 525281
External Company URL: www.amazon.com