Continental Corporation BU B&S- Engineer, Configuration and Change Management in Singapore, Singapore
About Continental With sales of €40.5 billion in 2016, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 220,000 employees in 56 countries. Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 43,000 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately €8.3 billion in 2016.
Auto req ID 61730BR
Job Title BU B&S- Engineer, Configuration and Change Management
Posting Location Singapore
• Support and coach projects in Asia for Configuration and Change Management tasks supported with the tool IMS , JIRA , GIT etc
• Support the rollout of PTC Integrity (IMS) Configuration Management and Change Management
• Support users in correct usage of PTC Integrity (IMS) - 1st level support.
• Support migration to new tool versions.
• Develop/improve existing Reports, Scripts
• Train users in Asia location for Configuration and Change Management.
• Work together with the world wide Configuration and Change Management team on improvements of methodology and tool support.
• Degree in Engineering with more than 3 years experience in Software Configuration Management and Change Management
• Mandatory Experience in configuration/change/problem resolution management
• Basic knowledge about Software and/or System engineering
• Knowledge of the tool JIRA and related plug-ins, Agile methods (Kanban, Scrum), MKS tool(PTC Integrity client) and Automotive domain are added advantage
• Familiar with Engineering processes, methods and tools, System and SW Engineering, Integration and Build
• Know the embedded SW development build procedures - compilation, linking, static code analysis, continuous integration.
• Good communication skills
Division Footer Text Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.