Continental Corporation BU B&S - Senior/ Engineer, Software Architect in Singapore, Singapore
About Continental With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Interior division bundles all activities that are dealing with information management in and beyond vehicles, i.e. the presentation, exchange, and administration of information. Our vision "Always On" understands the networked vehicle of the future as a partner that supports the vehicle occupants with user-friendly, comfortable and intelligent solutions. These come from the fields of connectivity, human-machine interface, and systems integration.
Auto req ID 57422BR
Job Title BU B&S - Senior/ Engineer, Software Architect
Posting Location Singapore
• Be part of the international software development team to develop Functionalities for Body & Security Products in vehicles (eg. Body Control Modules, Access System, Network Devices, Seat Control System), through definition of the Software Architecture.
• Defining the SW Component interfaces within the SW Architecture that is modular and adherent to SW good practices.
• Deep knowledge in SW behavior from the Basic Software Layer up to Application Layer.
• Perform constant review on component implementation to ensure adherence to architecture concept.
• Collaborate with multi-location architects to ensure the whole product performs according to requirements.
• Collaborate and support Requirements Engineering, Electrical Engineering and SW Functional Testing departments for alignment on requirements and design.
• Analyze and optimize architectural concept / design, identify risk and manage resolution.
• Setup general rules and guidelines for good design and development.
• Lead team technically in problem solving through proper methodology and strategy.
• Masters / Degree in Electrical / Electronics / Computer Science or Computer Engineering with minimum 5 year's experience in embedded system development.
• Experience in formal software engineering methodology and Software Development Life Cycle.
• Strong knowledge and experience in Embedded-C development for embedded systems, software architecture design, Real-Time Operating Systems shall be considered. (Automotive experience will have added advantage)
• Able to deep dive into technical issue and provide technical presentation.
• Strong knowledge in Automotive Communication Buses (CAN, LIN, Ethernet).
• Strong knowledge of AUTOSAR 4.0, specially in ComStack.
• Able to learn independently and work well under tight development schedules.
• Must be able to travel for work attachment and training.
Division Footer Text Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.