Continental Corporation BU B&S - Senior / Engineers, System Test in Singapore, Singapore
About Continental With sales of €40.5 billion in 2016, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 220,000 employees in 56 countries. Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 43,000 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately €8.3 billion in 2016.
Auto req ID 65188BR
Job Title BU B&S - Senior / Engineers, System Test
Posting Location Singapore
• Be part of a multi-national team of engineers responsible for validate the system functionality for automotive Body & Security products for our OEM customers.
• Be involved in developing, adapting and/or using manual or automated tests within a predefined project plan considering processes, procedures and testing quality standards.
• Develop test specifications for functionalities according to given requirements and specifications.
• Manage, perform tests and develop reports according to the defined test process.
• Develop low/middle functionalities for test systems used in manual or automated tests, according to project requirements and specifications.
• Collaborate with Test Manager, team colleagues and Quality department in verifying and reviewing the test specifications and test reports for the responsible project.
• Follow specific laws and internal regulation regarding work safety and company’s policy.
• Degree in Electrical / Electronics / Computer Science or Computer Engineering with minimum 2 years experience in embedded system development.
• Basic practical experience using test tool, e.g. oscilloscope, power supply, and CANoe
• Knowledge in automotive system know-how, automotive testing know-how, Doors, MKS, Labview, CAPL, C / C++ programming will be an added advantage.
• You are self-motivated with a strong passion in embedded development work.
• Willing to travel overseas for on job training.
Division Footer Text Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.