Continental Corporation BU B&S - Senior/Engineer, Software in Singapore, Singapore
About Continental With sales of €40.5 billion in 2016, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 220,000 employees in 56 countries. Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 43,000 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately €8.3 billion in 2016.
Auto req ID 65187BR
Job Title BU B&S - Senior/Engineer, Software
Posting Location Singapore
• Develop Software Functionalities for Body & Security Products in vehicles (eg. Body Control Modules, Access System, Network Devices, Seat Control System).
• To derive Software Requirement from System Requirement.
• To work closely with software Architect during definition of the architecture and RTE Interface definition
• To create detailed design and implementation of software modules in compliance with the requirement, software architecture and planned schedule
• To conduct SW Unit and Integration Test with proper test specification.
• To have regular coordination and alignment of tasking with Functional Responsible
•Degree in Engineering with more than 2 years of product software development.
•Strong knowledge and experience in Embedded-C development.
• Experience in formal software engineering methodology and Software Development Life Cycle.
• Experience in Software Unit Testing and Integration Testing approach
• Knowledge in Automotive Communication Bus (CAN, LIN, Flexray)
• Knowledge in AUTOSAR and Matlab Modeling Auto code generation, Modeling Validation will be an added advantage.
• Familiar with CMMI, A-SPICE
• Able to learn independently and work well under tight development schedules.
• Must be able to travel for work attachment and training.
Division Footer Text Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.