UBS Financial Services Business Risk Manager in Singapore, Singapore
Job Reference #:
Are you trustworthy in driving the business forward? Do you know how to make sure things run smoothly? We’re looking for someone like that who can provide business-related services and support to SEA Wealth Management to:
– develop and implement business-wide action plans and key initiatives
– manage a portfolio of projects - general risk management, including control frameworks
– evaluate and mitigate risks, adhering to financial targets
– instigate change initiatives that drive the business forward, aligned with global strategy
Business Risk Manager
Country / State:
Administration and Support, Management and Business Support
What we offer:
UBS offers talented individuals around the world a challenging, diverse and supportive working environment in which passion, commitment and hard work are valued and rewarded.
Why UBS? Watch the video
Take the next step:
Fitting in at UBS means being passionate and motivated about what you do. If you like collaborating, are used to challenging others and being challenged in return, then you have the right attitude to thrive in our environment. Want to become part of our team? Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You will be part of the SEA Wealth Management team working in the Wealth Management business division in Singapore. Our role is to manage, preserve and grow the wealth of our clients. Our teams offer solutions for managing wealth and planning for succession.
Your experience and skills:
– worked in a similar position before
– business analysis or project management experience in the area of Wealth management
– strong analytical, problem-solving skills
– Strong Excel and Power Point skills
– existing knowledge and experience of the 1WM platform
– a strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable with interacting with stakeholders at all levels
– a flexible, resilient team player with a positive attitude
– known for hitting deadlines and solving problems
– a structured and logical thinker, who is detailed and meticulous