UBS Financial Services Business Strategy and Execution Project Manager in Singapore, Singapore
Job Reference #:
Are you trustworthy in driving the business forward? Do you know how to make sure things run smoothly? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
- provide business-related services and support to Wealth Management SEA:
– in-depth involvement with project management/coordination of activities throughout the project lifecycle including decision-making analysis on a broad range of strategic or business-related topics
- knowledge of business and operating model, sales, marketing & branding, including analyzing and formulating concepts, drafting and preparing reports and proposals as well as presentation to the management
– instigate change initiatives that drive the business forward, aligned with global strategy
– drive and support high profile Global, Regional and/or Location initiatives and facilitate swift and strategic implementation
– represent Markets' interests when coordinating with supporting units, managing relationships with Investment Products and Services, Human Resources, Legal, Compliance, Finance and Controlling
– evaluate and mitigate risks, adhering to financial targets
Business Strategy and Execution Project Manager
Country / State:
Management and Business Support
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Chief of Staff team in Singapore. We drive the achievement of the business goals by developing insightful analysis for action, and by strategically managing and supporting the business agenda, projects, and ad-hoc operational tasks
Your experience and skills:
Your experience and skills
– a university degree and a minimum of 5-10 years of relevant work experience
– a broad based understanding of Banking and Private Wealth Management, preferably in a role like this
– the ability to grasp new topics quickly, problem solve, synthesize findings and propose practical solutions that work in the given context
– the skill to build partnerships and strong collaboration with internal clients and functional partners
– extensive project management skills with the ability to manage a wide range of objectives with conflicting and competing priorities, to plan ahead and pre-empt key issues, and to drive a process with little supervision
– an excellent communicator, with persuasive presentation skills
– incredibly organized, with an innate sense of how to prioritize
– able to understand how large corporations, in particular UBS, are organized and make decisions in order to interact with the relevant stakeholders
– analytical, structured problem-solver, numerate and comfortable working through financial analysis and modelling, able to draw conclusions from management and financial data
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?