Veritas Channel Marketing Manager in Singapore, Singapore
- This role will be part of the APJ Channel & Commercial Marketing Team responsible for executing core campaigns for the Commercial segment and driving through-partner demand generation programs.
• Responsible for planning, execution, and reporting of marketing activities and programs to support Commercial sales objectives in Asia-Pacific and Japan
• Work with Commercial/Inside Sales Leaders to develop and execute demand generation programs targeting the commercial segment
• Work with Distribution Managers to develop marketing plans to drive demand for Veritas products and solutions through Distributors and their reseller partners.
• Work with the Backup Exec global marketing team and dedicated sales teams to execute marketing programs incorporating globally approved messaging, campaigns and programs
• Work closely with ‘To Partner’ marketing team to ensure appropriate communications to Distributors and their Resellers
• Budget ownership and ROI reporting for marketing activities and programs
• Team player who takes initiative
• Can do attitude
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral)
• Adaptable to changing market conditions and customer requirements
• Ability to quickly solve problems analytically and recommend solutions
• Results focused – able to track and measure effectiveness of all programs
• Experience in Channel Marketing – ideally within Software industry
• Ability to present focus areas and campaigns to internal sales teams and external partners
• Experience in managing ‘To’ and ‘Through’ channel marketing aimed at Distribution and reseller audiences
• Demonstrated success in effective marketing campaigns to support channel sales organizations
• Proven ability to take initiative, manage resources and budget, and meet tight deadlines
• Strong written and verbal skills
• Experience in MS office – especially Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Background in storage software is an advantage
• Has worked closely with sales teams to develop ‘To’ and ‘Through’ channel strategies, that enable the channel and drive demand
• Ability to work effectively with sales teams
• Strong customer focus
Working at Veritas
Nearly 90% of Fortune 500 companies already use Veritas core solutions and these solutions catalogue the 1.5% of target rich data today. Veritas helps customers transform their data into information, and those insights into competitive advantage.
At Veritas, you will enjoy an open, flexible, and supportive environment which lets you bring your ideas to life. Our commitment to development and diversity sparks innovation.
If impact, innovation and a winning culture are important to you, consider a career at Veritas.
We Embrace Diversity
Diversity in thought, perspective, experience and life is a vital part of our culture. It is this culture, that allows us to innovate, solve problems and succeed.
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance (FCO), we will also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records.
EEO is the Law. Applicants and employees of Veritas Technologies LLC are protected under Federal law from discrimination. Click here to find out more.
Veritas will respond to requests for reasonable accommodations to assist you in applying for positions at Veritas, or to submit a resume. If you need to request an accommodation, please contact our HR Helpdesk by email at AskHR@Veritas.com .