UBS Financial Services Client Connectivity in Singapore, Singapore
Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail? Do you have a high client service orientation and a high risk awareness? We're looking for someone like that to:
– review incoming documents for clients according to internal and external regulations
– capture client static data based on client and front office documentation
– provide client advisors support with document management in connection with the onboarding or maintaining of client relationships
– make sure that the document records correspond with data in the system
– process end of day controls
– contribute to continuous improvement of processes and services
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Client Connectivity team in Singapore. We are :
- Working for client onboarding projects for e-trading platform for Equity and FRC business.
As the project owner, you hold the responsibility of the entire project lifecycle, which includes preparing the connectivity set up, deploying configuration into systems (UAT and Production), conducting UAT testing with clients, and supporting client go-live cut-over. You have to work with UBS internal IT support teams and clients directly and closely .
- Providing production service to e-trading platform for internal front business teams and external clients in both Equity and FRC business areas.
You hold the privilege to change the system/application parameters for clients, however, you are only allowed to do it on business request, and we have to ensure any changes you made are accurate and auditable .
- One of the participant of incident management .
You will be involved into any production incident case which impacts to e-trading platform, where you will participant as a \"bridge\" between eCommerce business and UBS IT support team, you have to provide business impact information to IT team based on your assessment; In other hands, you have to provide incident update to business stakeholders on a regular base. If the incident causes any transaction failure, you have to work with IT support team and Middle-Office for reconciliation and rebooking .
Your experience and skills:
– proven experience in client service (ideally in banking)
– a basic understanding of current regulatory requirements, like EMIR and Dodd Frank
– some knowledge of onboarding , for example, knowledge of \"FIX\" protocol is mandatory required .
– a self-starter who can work well with minimal supervision (you can micromanage yourself)
– a skilled written and verbal communicator
– a dedicated team player with a can-do attitude
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 150741BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Client Connectivity
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Singapore
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)