UBS Financial Services Client Development - SEA in Singapore, Singapore
Job Reference #:
Client Development - SEA (Director Level)
Are you trustworthy in driving the business forward? We are looking for a dynamic person with strong interpersonal skills to join the SEA Client Development team.
As a member of the SEA Client Development Team you will be providing services and support to our Client Advisors to facilitate in retention, development and acquisition of Key Clients. On a day to day basis you will:
• Collaborate with Desk Heads, Client Advisors and Senior Management and act as dedicated partner to facilitate and support client and prospect development activities.
• Lead tailor made Client Review meetings for our top clients and prospects
• Deliver high-quality client pitches, including the co-ordination of product specialists within Wealth Management, Investment Bank and Global Asset Management
• Conduct specific market analysis in the key client space and launch related initiatives, providing overall thought leadership
• Manage segment specific client development projects
• Further enhance and leverage our top client market intelligence in order to identify and manage book opportunities and business
• Prepare and deliver Client Development management presentations, including recommendations and actions to take going forward
• Pro-actively manage all correspondence with a high degree of independence, judgment and discretion
• Foster cross-divisional collaboration
Client Development - SEA
Country / State:
Management and Business Support
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the SEA Client Development team in Singapore. We drive and facilitate systematic client and prospect development activities in SEA. We ensure a structured and seamless client development process and fast execution. Additionally we manage book opportunities by playing an active role in the selection and development of our top clients.
Your experience and skills:
Your experience and skills
• An University degree in Economics or equivalent
• At least 3 year relevant experience and a proven track record in a Client/Business development role, experience in a strategy/business management role is a strong advantage
• Strong client relationship skills and a solid internal network
• Deep Understanding of client needs and objectives incl. good knowledge of WM, IB and Global AM offering
• Experienced in interacting with senior management, client advisors and one bank partners
• Proficient in word, excel and power point
• A team player and flexible
• A structured person with strong analytical and organizational skills
• Fluent in English and good understanding of Mandarin would be desirable
• Able to work independent and proactive
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?