Hilton Cook I - Main Kitchen in Singapore, Singapore
- A Cook I with Hilton Hotels and Resorts is responsible for preparing and presenting high quality dishes to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while assisting with food cost controls. What will I be doing? As a Cook I, you are responsible for preparing and presenting high quality dishes to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:- Prepare and present high quality dishes within company guidelines
- Keep all working areas clean and tidy and ensure no cross contamination
- Prepare all mis-en-place for all relevant menus
- Aware of what is happening within the department
- Report any concerns to his Seniors
- Assist in positive outcomes from guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensure food stuffs are of a good quality and stored correctly
- Follow instructions and tasks delegated in a structured and timely manner- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good workingrelationships- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety and food
- Awareness departmental targets and strives to achieve them as part of the
- Be environmentally aware
What are we looking for?
A Cook I serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude
- Willingness to learn
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on own or in teams
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous kitchen experience in similar role
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Smart luxury is at the core of everything Conrad Hotels & Resorts does. We offer our guests one-of-a-kind experiences, service that's intuitive and connections to people and places near or far. We're the destination of a new generation of global travelers for whom life, business, and pleasure seamlessly intersect. People who know that the greatest luxury is the luxury of being yourself.
If you understand what it’s like to juggle life, business, and pleasure and know how to bring a sense of luxury to that type of travel experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Conrad Hotels & Resorts. Because it’s with Conrad Hotels & Resorts where we promise our Guests the luxury of just being themselves.
Title: Cook I - Main Kitchen
Requisition ID: HOT045UB