Marriott Coordinator, Digital, Loyalty & Portfolio Marketing, Asia Pacific (12 months contract) in Singapore, Singapore
Marriott International is the world s largest hotel company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. We believe a great career is a journey of discovery and exploration. So, we ask, where will your journey take you?
A Full Time position based at the Singapore Asia Pacific Continent office. Provides support to the VP, Digital, Loyalty & Portfolio Marketing, Asia Pacific and the DLP team. Performs other related tasks as assigned by management & team. Compliant with Marriott International Hotels Ltd, Asia Pacific Office policies and procedures.
Skills and Competencies
- Excellent level of spoken and written English & Mandarin.
- Ability to design and implement successful tracking of documents and spreadsheets.
- Knowledge of all Marriott Lodging products, cultures and brand strategies
- Enthusiastic and a can-do attitude
- Digital native and fast-learner
- Organized, detail-oriented and deadline-sensitive
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (namely Excel and PowerPoint, Photoshop would be an added advantage)
- Ability to manage and balance own time.
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, listening).
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships e.g. associates, customers, owners, agencies, partners.
- Ability to use initiative and work under minimal supervision.
The candidate will focus on projects and initiatives, including the following:
Digital, Loyalty and Portfolio Marketing Support:
- Support Digital Marketing Continent team in digital projects implementation across Paid, Owned, Earned strategies.
- Support Loyalty & Partnerships Continent level initiatives.
- Support Portfolio Marketing efforts, including F&B marketing and Portfolio awareness campaigns.
- Coordinate initiatives across all appropriate marketing and operational functions, with counterparts in Asia, Europe, Middle East and America
- Develop key stakeholder presentations and reports for meetings that support the Continent DLP teams efforts.
- Assists with the design and preparation of statistical reports as required.
- Creates and maintains shared folders and team performance tracking documents.
- Produces and distributes team correspondence, presentations and other related documents as required.
- Assists VP and team in preparation of various presentations/ reports/ updates.
- Coordinates venue, agendas and minutes for various meetings.
- Coordinates all travel and hotel accommodation arrangements.
- Maintains, collates and distributes all relevant activity reports.
- Performs other related tasks as assigned by management.
- Complies with Marriott International Hotels Limited Singapore Office policies and procedures.
- Working hours as required to do your job but normally not less than 40 hours per week.
*This job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all job functions that an employee in this position may be asked to perform from time to time.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Requisition ID: 17001LWC