American Express Customer Service Associate in Singapore, Singapore
American Express' mission is to be world's most respected service brand. We achieve this by providing premium services in a manner that delights our customers every time. With over 150 years experience in foreign exchange and the backing of a global payments company, American Express Foreign Exchange Services brings the world closer by providing market-leading currency solutions across Corporations, Financial Institutions and Consumers globally. American Express FX International Payments (FXIP) Singapore provides businesses with cost effective and efficient international payment solutions. Most importantly, FXIP is committed to delivering on the American Express promise of exceptional client service.
As part of our continued growth, we are currently looking for a motivated and driven Customer Service Representative to work alongside our Client Management team. The role will require a mixture of both on and off phone tasks.
Key responsibilities: * Providing exceptional customer support and demonstrating strong relationship servicing principles in order to build rapport with our American Express FX International Payment customers * Supporting our FX Relationship Managers with call volumes and trade flows coming through our toll free number * Utilizing your knowledge of our products & services in order to drive both revenue and retention outcomes across our active customer base * Educating both new and existing clients on the features and benefits of our online payments platform * Researching and resolving complex cases through consultation with both internal stakeholders and clients. Looking to identify process improvements with the objective to improve overall client satisfaction/experience Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Degree/diploma qualified in a financial/business discipline preferred but not essential
- Excellent customer service & communication skills with the ability to quickly form strong and lasting relationships
- Strong interest in the economy and financial markets
- Strong PC skills, including Excel
- Proficient conversing in both English & Mandarin to deal with Chinese clients (dialect also desirable though not essential) American Express has been awarded Aon Hewitt Best Employer Singapore three consecutive times. Join us and you’ll soon see why.
Title: Customer Service Associate
Requisition ID: 17007595