UBS Financial Services Data and Documentation Team Lead in Singapore, Singapore
Job Reference #:
Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail? Do you know how to take care of business? We’re looking for someone like that to:
Assist the team manager in managing the production support within the Client lifecycle management Team. As part of this role, the individual must also be familiar with reviewing any KYC and other legal documents.
Provide support to the team manager in managing resources across the various sub-teams in the Client Lifecycle management team and can also take up the responsiblities of providing MIS data on a regular basis to senior managers.
– Handle any escalations that client advisors have with their document management and static updates to their client’s internal records.
– Offer advice and support to client advisors when carrying out administrative tasks in connection with client care, like e-banking contracts, undeliverable mail research and managing archive systems
– Understand new regulatory requirements, translating them into Operational procedures.
Data and Documentation Team Lead
Country / State:
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Client Life-cycle Team (CLM) in Singapore, supporting the Singapore and Hong Kong Wealth Management Business.
Your experience and skills:
– A university degree
– At least 7-10 years experience in a role like this
– A strong foundation of Client KYC documents and other legal forms.
- Have at least 3-5 years of experience in managing mid-size teams
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?