UBS Financial Services Data & Doc Specialist in Singapore, Singapore
Job Reference #:
Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail? Do you know how to take care of business? We’re looking for someone like that to:
– review and process incoming documents for clients
– provide client advisors support with document management
– ensure that the document records correspond with data in the system
– offer advice and support to client advisors when carrying out administrative tasks in connection with client care, like e-banking contracts, undeliverable mail research and managing archive systems
Data & Doc Specialist
Country / State:
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Client Static Maintenance team in Singapore. We provide client account data management services to Wealth Management HK/SG across the full client lifecycle including new account setup, post-account opening data maintenance and subscription/amendment/ termination of services such as investment services, e- banking etc.
Your experience and skills:
– a university degree in business or engineering, preferably with some programing experiences.
– a self-starter who can work well with minimal supervision
– methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
– comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
– a strong communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
– results-oriented worker, with the ability to set priorities
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?