Turner Broadcasting Digital Manager, Sponsorship & Promotions in Singapore, Singapore
Posting Job Title Digital Manager, Sponsorship & Promotions
Time Warner Division Turner
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Games – Development & Publishing
Area of Interest Digital/Interactive Media
Singapore - Singapore
Position Type Full Time
Posting Job Description
The Turner Story
Turner is a division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, Cartoon Network, Boomerang, Oh!k, truTV, TCM, TNT, Warner TV, Turner Sports and so much more! From cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today, Turner continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. At Turner, we believe diversity and inclusion are business imperatives so we’re looking for candidates from all backgrounds that can help us Re-imagine TV.
No matter the risk, no matter the challenges, we are one Turner . Have fun; Less Fear; All in!
What part will you play?
The Manager, Interactive Sponsorship & Promotions is responsible for the following:
- Develop and deliver digital creative solutions for S&P
- Manage the commercial digital creative process from concept to delivery for the advertising sales teams
- Initiate sponsorship & promotions proactive concepts for advertising sales teams
- Fostering a culture of platform agnostic thinking from the wider S&P
- Serve as the main point of contact on all digital product, industry and innovation matters for the wider Ad sales team
What will you be doing?
- Service advertising sales teams across the SEAP region with integrated S&P solutions that deliver client objectives and are on brand in response to briefs.
- Proactively create sponsorship opportunities to monetize digital properties offered by Turner and those pitched by Sales to clients.
- Collaborate with other departments in all aspects of digital development for the SEAP region including Network (Kids & GE), CNE, Revenue (Distribution & Sales) & Marcomm in order to provide the best possible creative solutions.To work closely with GFX teams and producers to initiate mock-ups on-air, online and across other platforms.
- Prioritize workload so all regions can be serviced efficiently.
- Listening, asking, hearing, prioritizing and translating client situation, marketing goals and information into strategic digital concepts.
- Utilise latest research data and broader external trends to justify recommended strategy and tactics
- Work closely with on-air S&P Manager and team to ensure synergy for campaign across platforms
CAMPAIGN DELIVERY & EXECUTION
- Work within budgets to deliver digital solutions for the SEAP CS/TMS team including digital strategy and delivery of all digital creative, copy, projects and pitches.
- Responsible for the production for all digital Ad Sales deliverables for SEAP region, including managing internal resources, digital agencies and vendors.
- Drive innovative digital solutions to exceed client expectations.
- Recommend and manage Social and other formats of campaign amplification where appropriate
- Ensure briefs received from sales teams are comprehensive with clear investment and client objective.
- Have a strong understanding of Brand and Brand Assurance across each network to ensure solutions are on brand.
- Drive Take ownership of ROI measurement for Interactive projects and develop key understanding of platform agnostic ROI needs.
- Develop a strong understanding of S&P On-air and on-ground solutions, how they complement online platforms, their executions and respective costs.
- Provide post campaign analysis and feedback for both client and Ad Sales teams
COLLABORATION & LEADERSHIP
- Act as the main point of contact with the Interactive Product Development team for all issues/opportunities relatable to S&P
- Responsible for leading and developing breakthrough digital concepts that will communicate network brand while integrating commercial messages in an organic and compelling way.
- Interface with regional and global core Digital ream on franchises / policy / process that will aligned globally, including the delivery of regular case studies
- Act as the leading expert within the ad-sales team on cutting-edge digital technology developments and advertising solutions
- Have a strong understanding of the requirements of both the Kids and Entertainment business throughout Asia
- Build up the digital creative function and process in an efficient manner within CS
- Deliver digital creative solutions that are leading edge and ahead of our competition.
- Guarantee a high quality of creative and production, maintaining consistently high standards for him/herself and others on the team
What do we require from you?
- 4 -6 years work experience, in digital marketing, digital strategy / planning or digital strategy
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Photoshop
- Be prolific in all digital media, strategy and production
- Digital Marketing or Media agency experience.
- TV production and/or Advertising experience
- Work with creative design & editing software
- Bachelor’s degree or Graduate qualification in the areas of Media, Marketing, Advertising, Graphic Design, & Digital focused degrees
- Aptitude to manage multiple projects simultaneously and drive towards results.
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively and innovatively.
- Strong analytical skills required to identify performance opportunities or issues and root causes.
- Highly effective communication skills to work with both internal teams and external partners
- Fun, energetic and collaborative personality.
- Self-starter approach to work, with an eagerness to consistently meet and exceed objectives.
- Proactive and passionate seeker of knowledge, what’s latest and greatest in the world of digital and advertising
- Fluent in English (written and oral). Chinese language skills a plus.
- Strong ability in Microsoft programs required
- Knowledge of Cartoon Network shows and brands important
- Experience working in a digital agency or Media Buying agency (as production) is useful.
- Applicants should have strong digital industry knowledge and connections
But wait, there’s more!
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands!
- Summer Fridays, End of Year Leave and more!
- More Fun, Less Fear, All In Culture
Applicants must have status to live and work in Singapore
All applications may be considered for other suitable positions within the Time Warner Group.
All applications will be retained for a maximum period of one year. Turner International Asia Pacific Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer A TimeWarner Company