Autodesk Enterprise Systems Engineer in Singapore, Singapore
-[if gte mso 9]>96[endif]->-[if gte mso 9]>Normal0falsefalsefalseEN-GBX-NONEX-NONE[endif]->-[if gte mso 9]>[endif]->-[if gte mso 10]>[endif]->-StartFragment-> Autodesk (NASDAQ: ADSK), is aleader in 3D design, engineering and entertainment software. Customers acrossthe manufacturing, architecture, building, construction, and media andentertainment industriesincluding the last 17 Academy Award winners for BestVisual Effectsuse Autodesk software to design, visualize, and simulate theirideas before they're ever built or created. From blockbuster visual effects andbuildings that create their own energy to electric cars and the batteries thatpower them, the work of our 3D software customers is everywhere you look.
The Engineering Systems andInfrastructure Team provides services to more than 5000 internal customers thateveryday use JIRA, Confluence, GitHub, Jenkins and other systems to delivertheir work. If you share our passion for supporting large scale enterprisesystems in a multicultural company with worldwide presence, this may be theplace for you.
- Provide JIRA / Confluence administration services by being a subject matter expert
- Maintain a dedicated Atlassian JIRA / Confluence server instance.
- Communicate and share knowledge with other team members.
- Manage multiple responsibilities with tight deadlines.
- Design and maintain custom projects, workflows, schemes, screens and field configurations, manage user permissions and project roles for JIRA, Confluence and other systems
- Work directly with cross-functional agile teams to understand their specific JIRA needs and provide guidance and solutions, routine audits of access lists and security.
- Troubleshoot, identify and resolve JIRA issues.
- Recommend, test, install, and configure JIRA plugins and add-ons as needed, training for groups of JIRA users and conduct classes on a regular basis.
- Perform routine audits of the database to ensure consistent field usage and accurate reporting.
- Work with engineering teams to assist in the adoption of JIRA or migration from other systems like Rally, TFS, etc
- Perform perfect system upgrades by minimizing downtime while ensuring a roll back plan is in place in case of problem.
- 5 years of experience in *JIRA & Confluence administration in a large organization with 2000 or more users *involving creation and management of custom, complex projects, workflows, security schemes, custom fields, dashboards and reports configurations.
- 5 years of experience in Linux and MySQL system administration
- Bash scripting / programming / automation
- 1 years of experience in JIRA and Confluence Datacenter
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, CS, MIS, or work equivalent
- Excellent understanding of JIRA workflows, permission schemes, notification schemes, screens schemes, etc.
- Excellentexperience working with Agile teams
- Ability to build collaborative relationships across a multicultural and geographically wide organization
- Ability to *analyze, review, and document current functionality *to determine potential areas of improvement
- Excellent *problem solving skills, process implementation *skills
- *Excellent oral and written communication skills * Preferred Skills/Experience
- Experience with Amazon AWS
- Experience with any of the following plugins: JIRA Portfolio, Arsenale Dataplane, Zephyr Test, JIRA Enterprise Mail Handler.
- Experience creating JIRA scripts or reports using the Atlassian REST APIs
- Experience in Jenkins, BitBucket, Bamboo, JIRA Service Desk, Crucible, Fisheye.
- Experience with SAML, load balancers, cluster configurations.
- Experience migrating from other systems' existing databases into JIRA.
Title: Enterprise Systems Engineer
Requisition ID: 17WD24266