LEGO Systems, Inc. Executive Assistant in Singapore, Singapore
Location: Singapore, Singapore
Posted Date: 09/04/2017
Job ID: SG970
Are you a commercially & service minded Executive Assistant who is ready to be part of a dynamic Sales & Marketing organisation of one of the strongest brands in the world?
Here’s a fantastic opportunity for you to provide support to the Senior Vice President, Head of APAC and his leadership team the LEGO® Group.
Take on the challenge and play a key role in supporting the Global Leadership Team
• Support the SVP with traditional PA tasks such as efficiently and smoothly manage both travel and diary requirements. Responsible for preparing documentation for leadership meetings and pre-reads and the logistics for the APAC Leadership Meetings. In addition, there will be some broader administrative projects and larger meeting/conference organisation.
• As the SVP has a very high travel frequency, the Executive Assistant needs to work very independently in ensuring that all practicalities and administrative tasks are handled in the smoothest possible way.
• Be a part of a support team of the SVP and his leadership team. The members of the support team is based on various location and across time zones. The role is a truly regional role, and there will be interactions with many different people and different culture and many of touch points will happen in “virtual space”.
• Financial administration including managing the annual team budget, monthly financial follow up, invoice administration & processing expenses for the team.
Great team player, expert leader
The LEGO® Group is an international family-owned business and collaboration shapes everything we do. This is a global position and will have close collaboration across all parts of the HR organization and business areas, providing you a platform for international long-term career in the company and the fantastic exposure to work with key stakeholders globally on the full HR agenda.
What we’re looking for
• Passionate to deliver a high level of service & flawless administrative support
• Solid experience as a Personal Assistant supporting Senior Executives in large multinational corporations.
• Strong problem solver able to rearrange priorities as/when required, with high level of flexibility, structured approach and eye for detail.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills able to easily build and nurture relations across the organisation.
Join the global family of LEGO
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and a current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“People talk about opportunities coming once in a lifetime. Now, imagine having the ability to work with an inspirational global brand, the opportunity to meaningfully bring the business to life in Asia and change lives by bringing the LEGO play experience to children's hands. I can't think of a more fulfilling or noble cause - if you want to be an instrumental part in mapping the LEGO journey in Asia - then this is the call to action for you!”
-Nigel Kong, Sr. Regional Trade Marketing Manager, Singapore