Danaher Corporation Field Service Engineer, CE in Singapore, Singapore
Danaher Company Description
** SCIEX – An operating company within Danaher’s Life Sciences platform
SCIEX helps to improve the world we live in by enabling scientists and laboratory analysts to find answers to the complex analytical challenges they face. Our leadership in LC-MS and CE-MS have made us a trusted partner globally to those who are focused on basic research, drug discovery, food and environmental testing, forensic toxicology, clinical research and diagnostics. With over 40 years of innovation, we continue to redefine what is achievable in routine and complex analysis.
We are seeking smart, team-oriented people who have purpose and are committed to helping us deliver**/Answers for Science. Knowledge for Life.™/Our global team, located on every continent, is our greatest strength, bringing diverse perspectives and breakthrough thinking. With the power of the Danaher Business System behind us, it’s our people who have made us the industry leader. Come join our winning team. Visit us at www.sciex.com .
- Provide custome r satisfaction through technical service , i nstallatio n , operation , training and repair of Capil l ary Electrophores i s product line.
- Under t ake p r oduct installation o n client premises.
- Provide training and technical advice on instrument use and appl i cat i ons , both in person and by phone.
- Exper i ence i n presenting technical materials in written and verbal f orm.
- Investigate diff i cult i es and solve faults ar i sing from operation or u t i li zatio n .
- Rect i fy problems or suggest solutions or a rr ange for repairs o r training to be made .
- Provide an important l i nk between customers and Sales and Marketing .
- Act as a l i aison with factory technic i ans to report and correct faults.
- Monitor repairs in terms of the organization ' s service / wa rr anty cover and making suggestio n s as to product improvements .
- Schedule, carry out planned maintenance calls and perform reg u lar customer v i sits.
- Travel within ass i gned geography, i ncluding overnight travel may be required.
- Make recommendations about spare and service too l s needs , and assisting with monitoring equipment.
- Will work cross-functionally to address and escalate customer support issues.
Other duties/ ad hoc tasks as assigned .
- Bachelor Degree in Life science , Chemist r y , or equivalent.
- At least 2 o r more years of r elevant Service expe r ience in Life Science i ndustry .
- Good track record of successful technical exper i ence in the Life Science market.
- Laboratory experience supporting Cap i llary Electrophoresis instr u ments in the biopharmaceutical industry a plus .
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel , Power Point and Outlook)
- Abi l ity to build , maintain a n d nurture long-term relationships w i th the c u stomers .
- Excellent written and communication skills in English .
- Self-motivated and proactive in technical and support approach .
- Driving license is essential
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and industrial solutions. Our globally diverse team of 59,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.5B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 2,000% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Job Function: Customer Support
Primary Location: Asia Pacific-Southeast Asia-Singapore-Singapore-Singapore
Req ID: SCI001502