SRA International, Inc., A CSRA Company Field Support Engineer Associate - Singapore in SINGAPORE, Singapore
"• Ability to provide 8x5 On Site and 24x7 On Call Support.
• Analyzes network traffic and provides capacity planning solutions.
• Develops reports concerning network operations and maintenance.
• Interfaces with vendor support service groups to ensure proper escalation during outages or periods of degraded system performance.
• Manages and/or performs oversight over testing, installation, and support of network communications, including LAN/MAN/WAN systems.
• Manages, maintains, and operates Network Access Control (NAC) system.
• Monitors and responds to complex technical control facility hardware and software problems.
• Monitors and responds to hardware, software, and network problems, providing routine testing and analysis of all elements of the network facilities (including power, software, communications machinery, lines, modems, and terminals).
• Performs network related duties and functions at the direction of the ONE-NET Operations manager and/or Site Supervisor.
• Performs system-level design and configuration of products including determination of hardware, OS, and other platform specifications.
• Provides input regarding quality assurance (QA) reviews and the evaluation of new and existing software products.
• Provides technical guidance for directing and monitoring information systems operations.
• Troubleshoots network performance issues.
BS or equivalent 0 yrs experience
Job Customer Services
CSRA is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Title: Field Support Engineer Associate - Singapore
Requisition ID: 17004AT