General Electric Fulfillment Engineer in Singapore, Singapore
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
In this role, the Fulfillment Engineer will work with Singapore team supporting Engineering activities related to Customer orders.
You will be responsible for the technical development of Part, BOM and technical documentation related to Customer jobs
In addition, you will :
• Coordinate design revision with Sourcing and manufacturing team
• Support Manufacturing, Sourcing and Quality team on Non-Conformities and Qualification
• Interface with Manufacturing, Sourcing and Quality team and component/system vendors
• Ensure expected results in term of quality, execution time, and cost (within control).
• Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Technology or Mechanical Engineering from an accredited university or college
• Minimum of 5 years of experience working in industrial businesses
• Knowledge of MS Office
• Use of ERP systems - preferably Oracle
• Knowledge of the most important design codes for pressure equipment (ASME VIII, ASME B16.34) and O&G standards (NACE, API)
• Knowledge of a cad software – preferably SolidWorks
• Ability to prioritize multiple assignments and work autonomously
• Costing techniques
Locations: Singapore; Singapore
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.