Bloomberg Global Talent Development Specialist, Singapore in Singapore, Singapore
Job Requisition Number: 58449
The Global Talent Development Team is a group of leadership, learning and organizational development specialists working alongside HR business partners and business leaders. You will build solutions that will positively impact how our workforce operates. You will also work with managers and our HR colleagues to develop existing leaders and identify and develop high potential talent. Overall, Talent Development uses a broad approach to developing learning solutions, always taking into account Bloomberg's global scope and diverse businesses.
You will commit to delivering premier learning solutions and driving our talent strategy to ensure that Bloomberg attracts, retains, and advances the company's greatest asset - our people. You will also support development for our Bloomberg colleagues working across the region, in offices and bureaus across 16 countries. We support Bloomberg's overall business goals by serving as partners and consultants, helping develop our leaders and top talent.
The people who thrive in our area are exceptional multi-taskers, who have a real passion for talent strategy development and learning solutions. They are problem solvers who think fast and adapt quickly to change, and are happy to be "hands-on" in all aspects of our team's work. Most of all, they are client-service oriented with outstanding critical thinking and communication skills.
As part of the Talent Development team in APAC, located in Singapore or Hong Kong, you will partner with the business and other HR teams to understand the OD, talent and leadership development needs to build and deliver solutions. You'll be part of a team that designs, delivers and evaluates the core leadership curriculum from aspiring leaders to senior managers. You will consistently link Talent Development to business performance and ensure that your solutions are culturally relevant, scalable globally and in line with our global priorities. You are someone who thinks globally but able to customize the requirement to local needs, and you also have a high degree of professionalism and want to make a difference.
We'll trust you to:
- Deliver classroom, blended and remote Leadership development programs
- Partner with managers to understand the learning needs from their business areas and engage resources from the team to create solutions
- Build and maintain strong relationships with HR to define the training development needs and align development with a broader people strategy
- High Potential Talent identification program
- Design leadership development courses to be utilized globally
- Manage learning initiatives around a continuous cycle of needs analysis, design, project management and logistics, delivery and evaluation
- Work collaboratively with Talent Development colleagues both regionally and across the globe to drive the business plan
- Coach line managers how to use Talent Development
- Communicate persuasively and credibly (both verbally and in writing)
- Adapt in a constantly changing environment
- Be pragmatic and focused on delivery
- Partner with business managers and HR Business Partners
You'll need to have:
- 10+ years of consistent record of design and delivery of training in a business environment, with a strong emphasis on leadership development
- Excellent training delivery and facilitation skills
- Demonstrated understanding of learning and development in design choices and the use of different media
- Experience delivering to international groups and using a variety of delivery methods and platforms
- Solid organizational skills and take personal accountability for the success of initiatives
- Strong attention to detail with excellent prioritization skills, an ability to act professionally regarding sensitive subjects, and work collaboratively in a dynamic environment.
- Fluent in English
We'd love to see:
- Experience in Financial or Professional Services
- Consulting experience (as an internal or external consultant)
- Experience with diversity and inclusion work
- Coaching experience
- Experience of working on and implementing OD initiatives
- Knowledge of Chinese language and/or culture
If this sounds like you:
Apply. If we think you are a good match, we'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.