Celanese Global Technical Solutions Engineer, Asia in Singapore, Singapore
1) Succession plan in AP
2) Technical support to commercial activities in the fields of product design/development, trouble shootings and seminar/training
3) Effective communication/liaison/coordinate between manufacturing and commercial
4) Contribute/translate technical activities into higher SOB/Revenue to the organization
5) R&D - Product development/design
6) To support current Technical Manager
1) Good interpersonal skills within the organization & with external/customers
2) Able to travel extensively and in short notice
3) Flexible and confident
4) Team work - able to work & communicate effectively across manufacturing & commercial
5) Good in using simple IT softwares
1) Proficiency in English is a must. Able to read, write and/or communicate in Bahasa Indonesia, Mandarin apart from English added advantage.
2) Willing to travel extensively and in a short notice
3) Good in numeric and analytical skills
4) Exposure in cigarette/tobacco industry is desirable particularly in the filter rod manufacturing field will be added advantage.
5) Exposure to tobacco/cigarette/Filter Rod machinery is added advantage
6) Some knowledge in filter rod/cigarette design
Required Yrs Exp:
Preferably not less than 5 years in the tobacco/cigarette industry and/or in the product development/design field. Exposure in filter rod manufacturing will be added advantage.
Required Education: Degree in Sciences/Engineering
External Company Name: Celanese International Corporation
External Company URL: http://celanese.com/