Continental Corporation ID- Embedded Engineer, Machine Vision in Singapore, Singapore
About Continental With sales of €40.5 billion in 2016, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 220,000 employees in 56 countries. Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 43,000 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately €8.3 billion in 2016.
Auto req ID 61189BR
Job Title ID- Embedded Engineer, Machine Vision
Posting Location Singapore
• Responsible for research and development of image processing / computer
vision algorithms SW components/sub-systems for embedded system
throughout the product life cycles
• To perform data analysis, requirements analysis, design, implementation,
review, optimization, integration, test development/ execution and validation
• Responsible for the quality and on-time delivery of work products according
to project schedules
• Work closely and communicate effectively within the project team to ensure
a smooth project progress
• Degree/Masters/PhD in Computer Science/Engineering or relevant study
• Strong understanding in advanced programming skill in Embedded C/C++, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligent and Data Science.
• Experience in development of computer vision algorithms (e.g. object tracking/recognition), video/image processing algorithms and camera specific drivers.
• Experience in multi-core heterogeneous software architecture and embedded system (e.g. SoC with ARM, DSP, etc)
• Experience in automotive product development life cycle is an advantage
• Strong analytical, troubleshooting and debugging skill
• Customer oriented and committed to work systematically under tight schedule independently
• Resourceful and able to work independently
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Willing to travel overseas upon project request on short notice
Division Footer Text Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.