UBS Financial Services Integrated Middle Office Team Lead in Singapore, Singapore
Job Reference #:
Are you a master of F2B controls? Do you thrive in a busy environment? We're looking for someone like that to:
– be responsible for a suite of controls, facilitating support aimed at capturing all risk events within the shortest time possible
– ensure T0 trade data integrity (completeness, accuracy and timeliness)
– facilitate the production and sign-off of an accurate T0 P&L and T+1 reconciliation with the actual P&L, in partnership with Finance
– perform front-to-back reconciliations and manage lifecycle management related processes, monitoring and improving transaction flow
– make sure that trade booking practices adhere to predefined models, acting as gateway into the front-to-back infrastructure and maintaining static data maintenance
– investigate and respond to risk, P&L, settlements, confirmations, legal and IT queries
Integrated Middle Office Team Lead
Country / State:
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Trade and Lifecycle Controlling Service (TLCS) Line team in Singapore.
We act as the key day-to-day interaction point for the FX, Rates & Credit (FRC) and Asset & Liability Management businesses.
transactional and market data integrity by regional end-of-day close
the accuracy and complete execution of lifecycle events on a timely basis
resolution of T+1 P&L variances / disputes and Risk Sensitivity Based P&L issues with the aim of driving towards a quicker and more efficient P&L process.
Your experience and skills:
– strong product knowledge (FX, Rates and/or Credit) including rollout and integration, accompanied with a strong lean mentality
– a proven risk assessment and management skill set, fostering a zero tolerance policy for poor integrity and risk taking
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar role
– a clear communication style
– escalation awareness
– able to take ownership of the design and operating effectiveness of key controls and processes
– on top of industry and market driven initiatives to understand risks and impacts
– a good partner, collaborating across functions to deliver strategic projects and change
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?