VMware Internal Account Representative, Malaysia in Singapore, Singapore
• Will carry your own quota for assigned territory in addition to assisting the field sales team on larger more complex deals
• Work closely with channel partners in a set territory to drive marketing and sales activity
• Solution selling to existing customer base and new prospects
• Identify and establish relationships with new business prospects and maintain relationships with the existing installed base
• Navigate org charts through outbound prospecting to identify new opportunities. Sell/Market to large audiences (1: many) utilizing web conferencing technologies
• Manage and maintain accurate account and opportunity details in Salesforce.
• Focus on generating qualified leads through strategic planning, outbound calling, follow-up to marketing campaigns and fielding web site inquiries
• Lead generation and lead follow up from marketing events
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.