General Electric Internship - Talent Acquisition - HR in Singapore, Singapore
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Provide support in talent acquisition for ASEAN countries including, interview arranging, generating offer letters, posting vacancies, and other talent acquisition matters.
• Support Talent Acquisition activities for ASEAN countries
• Liaise with all stake holders during hiring process
• Generate offer letters, and follow through up to on-boarding process
• Identify and drive opportunities for systems simplification and digitization
• To be part of GE Ambassador team to coordinate and brand GE accordingly
• Support internship engagement efforts across the region
• Undergrad in Human Resources/Business Administration/Sciences or equivalent with a minimum 3.0 GPA and above
• Passionate in a career in HR
• Meticulous with their work
• Able to work independently with minimum supervision
• Must be able to intern for at least 6 months
• Able to handle volume hiring
• No work permit will be processed for this role, it is important that you have valid work authorization in Singapore for this internship.
• Ability to represent the company towards customers, partners and other stakeholders
• Ability to work in a matrix environment, influence and motivate diverse teams to achieve our unified goal
• Drive to interface effectively with all levels of the organization as well as organizations outside GE (customers and regulatory bodies)
• High energy, self-starter
• Strong oral and written communication skills
Locations: Singapore; Singapore
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.