UBS Financial Services IT Business Analyst in Singapore, Singapore
Do you have a knack for IT business analysis skills with strong cross asset knowledge? Are you able to manage projects efficiently? We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
– Manage reporting of Liquidity Coverage Ratio (LCR) as per Basel 3 rules in various APAC locations such as Singapore / Hong Kong / Australia / China etc.
– Coordinate and review reports Finance Business Team
– Lead local implementation of LCR framework as per local regulatory rules
– Review papers issued by the regulators, analyze impact and lead implementation of changes to reporting/monitoring requirements
– Handle and effectively close queries raised by the regulator and senior management
– Ideate, lead and close improvement initiatives with motive to enhance data quality and improve operational efficiency
– Work closely with cross functional teams and deliver effectively in system implementation and data quality improvement projects
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Group Treasury IT team in Singapore. We are part of the global Treasury and Asset & Liability Management IT team that spans across several key locations and is responsible for efficient management of the firm's financial resources. We develop tools and processes for the Treasury Business which, amongst other important mandates, is the primary interface with regulators on Capital, Liquidity, and Funding matters.
Your experience and skills:
5-7 years’ experience in financial services industry
Sound knowledge of Basel 3 capital and liquidity rules
Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel VBA)
Good interpersonal and communication skills
The ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
Good Database SQL Knowledge using Sybase / Oracle / SQL Server
– Good team player with ability to assume initiative and work independently
– Passionate about supporting the development of IT systems and applications
– Adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 154840BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IT Business Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Singapore
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)