UBS Financial Services IT Support Analyst in Singapore, Singapore
Do you have a knack for technology? Are you at your best when supporting others? We’re looking for someone like that to:
– work in the IT Level 2 Production support team for our WM APAC business
– partner with our technology experts across the organization
– contribute expertise to the management of existing and new IT products and services
– support the Service & Product Manager across several technical domains
– uphold high standards for timely issue resolution
– define workarounds for known errors and initiate process improvements
– keep your colleagues up to date and happy
– coach and guide local support analysts
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be working in the Applications Support Group (ASG) Wealth Management APAC team in Singapore. We are a part of the larger Technology Services (TS) organization within Group Technology (GT). We are responsible for application support, release and environment management services across APAC.
The production services team delivers application support to the wealth management Markets business, and strives to ensure consistent delivery of standard, efficient services across all APAC applications.
Key functions of production services include customer support, incident & problem management and continuous improvement projects.
Your experience and skills:
– worked in a similar position before
– experience in an environment where no two days are the same
– a natural ability to solve complex issues
– banking and custody know-how
– ITIL and process excellence know-how
– supported both packaged and custom solutions
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
– a great communicator, you know how to speak with people at all levels
– an expert at building networks and connections and a team player
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 151140BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: IT Support Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Singapore
Function Category: Information Technology (IT)