UBS Financial Services Legal Executive, Wealth Management in Singapore, Singapore
Are you interested in being part of a team of legal professionals supporting the dynamic & growing wealth management industry? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with the \"occasional\" challenging deadline spurring you rather than putting you off? Do you like entering uncharted waters? We're looking for someone like this to:
– support the bank's busy and growing Wealth Management business
– be part of a dedicated legal team that provides high quality, clear and concise legal advice in a timely and consistent manner
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You'll be part of the Legal Wealth Management team in Singapore and will work closely with our team of lawyers with a focus on general legal advisory, securities custody, operational support and special initiatives. You can expect to be exposed to a wide and interesting variety of work covering issues across a number of jurisdictions. No two days are the same.
Your experience and skills:
– a polytechnic paralegal diploma or law degree with good academic credentials.
– approximately 5 years of relevant experience in a similar position, either in private practice or in-house. Those with less experience but have exceptionally strong credentials will also be considered.
– strong inter-personal skills and are able to interacting well with a large number of internal and external stakeholders at various levels.
– highly-motivated, intellectually curious and flexible
– someone with a \"can do\" attitude and is prepared to roll up the sleeves
– able to translate legal issues into business terms for non-lawyer audience
– used to working to challenging deadlines
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 155230BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Legal Executive, Wealth Management
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Singapore
Function Category: Legal