AbbVie Manager, Distribution (1 year contract) in Singapore, Singapore
The Distribution Manager oversees distribution activities in his or her countries to ensure that customer & main stakeholders requirements are consistently satisfied while complying with AbbVie policies and achieving performance targets related to inventory efficiency, distribution efficacy and efficiency and quality compliance. This role is responsible for day-to-day oversight and management of the Third-Party Logistics (3PL) provider(s) distributing products for AbbVie in the countries under his responsibility while aligning distribution processes and policies with those of functional partners at the affiliate (e.g., Commercial, Customer Service, Finance, Planning, and Quality Assurance).
Promote and share with affiliates’ leadership the role of the D&L CoE underlining the main successes, critical performance areas, top risks to business continuity, GMI projects and other initiatives in order to develop establish a strong working relationship with commercial stakeholders.
Key Responsibilities Include:
Implement, Support and document the Governance Model of the 3PL(s) leading Monthly Business Review (MBR) with each provider covering the standard agenda enriched with relevant topics.
- Lead Quarterly business reviews as well supporting AbbVie and the 3PL(s) to tachieve alignment on the strategy, outcome for the future and ensure that targets are met for Warehousing and Distribution operations. Monitor and provide feedback on 3PL performance (e.g. on-time delivery, inventory accuracy).
- Proficient in English
- University degree in Operations Management, Supply Chain or related field
- 3-5 years of direct warehouse management experience and/or experience managing 3PL warehouse providers
- Knowledge of distribution channels and requirements in the responsible countries
- Strong communication, negotiation and stakeholder management skills
- Experience with SAP IM, SAP WM and/or common Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) preferred
Knowledge of distribution channels and require
Finance Director, General Manager, Regional Distribution Manager and Area Distribution Manager, local Finance teams.
Job Classification: Temporary Work
Job: SUPPLY CHAIN & MATERIALS MANAGEMENT
Primary Location: Singapore-Central Singapore-Singapore
Req ID: 1705880