Applied Materials Manufacturing Engineer II Senior - (E2) in Singapore, Singapore
Demonstrates higher level knowledge and skills within own discipline. Solves varied and moderately complex problems. Exhibits knowledge of the company, processes and customers.
Develops, implements, and maintains methods, operation sequence and processes in the fabrication of parts, components, sub-assemblies and final assemblies.
Interfaces with other engineering functions to coordinate the release of product improvements and/or new products. Launches, releases, approves and implements or issues engineering change requests as required to support design engineering and Operations with new and existing products.
Estimates manufacturing costs, determines time standards and makes recommendations for tooling and process requirements. Uses DFx principles to reduce manufacturing and/or product costs, and improve delivered product quality.
Develops and uses test procedures, including assisting with the definition of test specifications with design / software engineering. May work with test engineering on the design and development of text fixtures. May assist in the coordination of test fixture sourcing activities.
Gathers operational and test data and evaluates results; may takes corrective/continuous improvement actions.
Evaluates work methods, procedures and policies. Participates in the development and maintenance of new and existing business processes; updates as necessary to ensure current practices are documented.
Determines root cause and corrective action analysis for issues that arise during assembly and/or test of systems; provides failure analysis report as required.
Performs Process Failure Mode, Effects and Criticality Analysis when working with New Product Development.
- Demonstrates expanded conceptual knowledge in own discipline and broadens capabilities
- Understands key business drivers; uses this understanding to accomplish own work
- No supervisory responsibilities but provides informal guidance to new team members
- Solves problems in straightforward situations; analyzes possible solutions using technical experience and judgment and precedents
- Impacts quality of own work and the work of others on the team; works within guidelines and policies
- Explains complex information to others in straightforward situations
2 - 4 Years of Experience
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Primary Location: Singapore-Singapore-SGP,Singapore
Job Title: Manufacturing Engineer II Senior - (E2)
Requisition ID: 1703157
Shift: Day Job
Posting Type: Internal / External
Relocation Package: No Relocation