Fugro Marine in Singapore, Singapore
Reports to Section Leader and works closely with GL Accountants
Roles And Responsibilities
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Process and print final invoices to clients.
- Responsible for full AR transactions / process of multiple entities ( scope depends on entity SLA with FSSC ).
- Prepare and delivers periodic reporting on AR and unbilled balances.
- Contacts and chases clients/project managers / business line managers pro-actively to collect outstanding balances according to defined collection processes and in line with Fugro standard best practice collections strategies ( depending on scope of SLA ).
- Drives on-going adherence to AR & WIP Best Practice Guidelines ( REL ) processes and long term sustainability.
- Responsible for all treasury ( bank and petty cash ) transaction / processes, cash flow and management of cash for all the entities in scope.
- Preparation of D4C and all working capital processes.
- Joins weekly / bi-weekly “AR & WIP cash” meeting of business management to review AR & WIP accounts.
- Establishes, communicates, and manages key performance indicators and targets for all AR and unbilled balances ( including monthly cash target ).
- Continuously looks for improvements in the AR process and management of AR.
- Initiates and drives improvement projects.
- College Diploma or Certificate in Accounting.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience.
- Computer literate.
- Excellent English language skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Competencies: accurate, initiative, organized, persistent result oriented, service minded, team player.
Job ID: 2558
Region: Asia Pacific
Location: Singapore, SG
Closing date: Thursday November 30, 2017
Employment status: Experienced Professional
Employment type: Contract/Day Rate