Thomson Reuters Market Development Manager, Wealth - ASEAN in Singapore, Singapore
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
Thomson Reuters is looking to recruit an experienced professional to drive the Wealth Management business for the Go-To-Market organization in ASEAN for the Finance & Risk Division.
The role will be based in Singapore. This is an exciting role which combines business development, strategy and client engagement with a high level of autonomy, responsibility and accountability for revenue performance.
The individual will report directly to the Head of Market Development, Wealth Asia and will be responsible for driving all aspects of the Wealth Management business and strategy in the region. The successful candidate will work in partnership with the Sales Directors & Account Managers in ASEAN and with the Head of Market Development for ASEAN.
The Market Development organization plays a key role in setting the overall strategy for Thomson Reuters Financial & Risk in Asia. Market Development is responsible for sales strategy, business development, marketing, driving growth opportunities and in developing strategies to help maintaining the existing business.
Finance & Risk is a $6bn Division globally, and focusing on providing data, news, analytics, risk and workflow solutions to the Financial community across all asset classes and customer segments.
Responsibilities * Drive the overall Wealth Management revenue performance in ASEAN * Ensure delivery of the Wealth Management business priorities and local go-to-market strategy * Partner with the Sales Directors & Account Managers in ASEAN to deliver and drive an effective revenue generating strategy * Partner with the Head of Market Development , Wealth Asia to ensure continuity and collaboration across the Asia Pacific region to maximize regional opportunities * Identify, develop and launch growth opportunities & retention strategies in the region * Provide voice of the customer feedback to the Customer Proposition teams, suggesting and collaborating on business cases & partnerships * Drive Thought Leadership, industry memberships and external branding and events * Connect regularly with stakeholders from other parts of the business to convey local needs and execute global business plans * Drive internal knowledge of Wealth related workflows and our proposition * Build relationships with key customers, associations and consultants in region
- 5 years commercial/business development/management experience
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Understanding of Wealth Management workflows
- Good understanding of technology used with Wealth Management industry
- Experience operating in a matrix organisation, including stakeholder engagement and influencing management
- Proactive and extremely execution focussed
- Hungry for career development and advancement
- B2B sales experience/exposure a plus At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We’ll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Job: *Strategy/Business Development Family Group
Organization: *F&R GTM&M Asia
Title: Market Development Manager, Wealth - ASEAN
Location: Singapore-Singapore-Singapore-SGP-Singapore-1 Raffles Quay
Requisition ID: JREQ083989