Dell Marketing Director - APJ for Cloud client-computing in Singapore, Singapore
Executes marketing programs for APJ region in Cloud client-computing unit in Client Solutions. Interacts directly with customers. Responsible for assessing market trends, quantifying opportunities, and developing programs to meet the growing needs of the solution and segments. Drives marcom strategy for the location/ BU, including budget recommendations, roadmap planning, recommendations on content theme & vertical callouts. Utilizes 3rd party customer data and direct customer interaction information to provide feedback to the product marketing and messaging team. Supports sales training and enablement. Works with sales operations to better understand the needs and requirements of the sales force (buying/sales cycles, customer intelligence, etc.). Monitors and improves marketing's content/ asset life cycle. Principal Accountabilities • Owns the development and execution of the go-to-market plans to support specific growth initiatives. • Localizes and adapts global content and programs that achieve sales demand through print and electronic collateral, sales training, customer research and customer briefings. • Gathers feedback through multiple channels, including direct customer interaction, and communicates to appropriate marketing and business leaders. • Works with Corporate Communications team and business leaders to increase visibility, education and awareness to key industry audiences through use of press releases, case studies, press briefings, featured stories, speaking opportunities and analyst briefings. • Executes product launches at local level, working with cross-functional teams. • Provides inputs into events strategy, including recommended events, budget allocation, and proposed themes. • Utilizes standard campaign methodology and metrics to track local/ BU marketing/sales efforts and drive program results throughout quarter/year. • Provides sales team with marketing roadmaps and training on key initiatives, industry trends and partner solutions. • Determines most effective segment/vertical sales tools and drives usage to maximize sales productivity. • Ensures that sales and marketing teams understand and are able to fully utilize tools to enhance sales and marketing activities.
• 5 years marketing strategy, events and collateral development experience
• Experience running successful major US trade show activities with budgets up to $1 million.
• Experience coordinating and managing corporate and employee events
• Ability to work cross-functionally and with a variety of cultures across timezones
• Solid experience with Microsoft Office tools required
• Experience with enterprise or consumer devices with embedded operating systems helpful
• Outstanding writing and editing skills required
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and analytical skills required Educational Background BA/BS required in marketing, strategy, or communications.
Job: Field Marketing
Organization: Client Solutions
Title: Marketing Director - APJ for Cloud client-computing
Requisition ID: 17000WLH
Other Locations: AP-SG-Singapore-Singapore