Honeywell Materials Analyst in Singapore, Singapore
Launch innovations in nearly every commercial and defense aircraft platform
- The job holder is responsible in handling of SRU reservation; includingcreation of sales orders, expedite repair centers, updating XX requisition andCS SRU database.
- Responsible for purchasing of inventoried items andensure issuing of parts to meet shop requirements in a timely manner.
- Responsible for maintaining parts reservation database and collectingperformance metrics.
- Liaise with shop technician to understand theirrequirements and customer service team on mod planning schedule.
- Participate in weekly meeting with global planners.
- Assist in conducting cycle countAssist in long-term inventory planning and E&O management.
- Assist in verification of parts purchased before accepting them into ourstock.
- Degree or Diploma in Supply Chain Management
- 1-2 years of experience in materials/production planning
- Must have strong planning and analytical skills
- Highly resourceful, self-motivated and result-oriented
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of staff
Proficient in MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
20 Solve material related problems
20 Ensure timely material ordering
20 Engineering Change Requests
20 Ensure Health, Safety and Environmental compliance
20 Organize monthly meeting to monitor inventor
Exempt Celebrating 100 Years In Aviation
- Job ID: req92224
- Location: Singapore, SG 508976 SGP
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.