Marriott Officer-Loss Prevention in Singapore, Singapore
At Le Meridien Singapore, Sentosa, we believe in helping guests unlock the unexpected and engaging experiences each destination has to offer. Our guests are curious and creative, cosmopolitan, culture seekers that appreciate sophisticated, timeless service. We provide original, chic and memorable service and experiences that inspire guests to unlock the destination. We re looking for curious, creative and well-informed people to join our team. If you appreciate connecting with like-minded guests and have a deep desire to create unexpected experiences, we invite you to explore career opportunities with Le Meridien Singapore, Sentosa.
- Patrol all areas of the property; assist guests with room access.
- Monitor Closed Circuit Televisions, perimeter alarm system, duress alarms, and fire life safety system.
- Lock property entrances when required. Conduct daily physical hazard inspections.
- Respond to accidents, contact EMS or administer first aid/CPR as required.
- Assist guests/employees during emergency situations.
- Notify appropriate individuals in the event of accidents, attacks, or other incidents. Defuse guest/employee disturbances.
- Call for outside assistance if necessary.
- Assist in completing incident reports to document all Security/Loss Prevention related incidents.
- Handle all interruptions and complaints & resolve safety hazard situations.
- Escort any unwelcome persons from the property without interrupting the orderly flow of property operation.
- Report to scenes of vehicle accidents/thefts. Call for assistance using proper code responses.
- Complete a Loss Prevention shift summary/daily activity report.
- Maintain confidentiality of all Security/Loss Prevention and property reports/documents; release information only to authorized individuals.
- Assist in conducting interviews with relevant parties for investigations and gather evidence.
- Minimum GCE 'N' Level
- Minimum 2 years' experience as a Senior Security Officer (emplaced rank under PLRD)
- Able to perform rotating shifts including weekends and public holiday
- Able to communicate fluently in both spoken and written English
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Possess computer literacy skills and proficient with MS Office
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Job: Loss Prevention & Security
Organization: Le Meridien
Requisition ID: 17001MT2